San Diego City, Mesa and Miramar Colleges are now using CCCApply (California Community College Apply)
The San Diego Community College District is committed to an educational environment that is free of discrimination. Lack of English speaking skills and/or visual or hearing impairment will not be a barrier to admission or participation in college programs
Before you can register for classes, you must fill out an application to San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College. Completing the online application is easy and free.
At the bottom of the page you will see links to all three college applications. When you apply to one college, you can still register for classes at all three colleges.
You will receive an email confirmation when your application is processed. For more information about applying please visit our admissions page
Who should apply?
- All new students must file an application for admission. International students seeking
an I-20 to obtain F1 visa status should go to one of the following International Student
links for more information: City College, Mesa College or Miramar College.
- Students who are enrolled in college classes and have NOT filed an application at
San Diego City/Mesa/Miramar/ECC within the last three terms or have not had continuous
attendance for one year.
- If you already submitted an application to San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College,
you do not need to submit another one. One application provides you with access to
all three colleges.
- If you already submitted an application to San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar College, you do not need to submit another one. One application provides you with access to all three colleges.
- Students residing outside the United States who wish to take online courses as non-residents.